What leaders are expecting from cloud services in 2023?
2023 is the year of retrospection for all leaders. While most of them have done great work in leveraging cloud services, now there is a need to identify ways of more optimizations.
Constant auditing & optimizations of cloud services save 30% & more of an organization's digital infrastructure cost. At the same time, it provides an opportunity to re-assess service implementations in consideration of changing organization policies, security paradigms & new integrations.
Amazon AWS cloud is the world's leading cloud services provider that covers one-third of the market through its range of services, optimal pricing, better uptime, security & impeccable customer services.
Why do you need a regular check on cloud services like Amazon AWS cloud services?
It's a significant step that businesses are adopting cloud servers for infrastructure needs. Though, there is a need for a regular checklist to keep evaluating & optimizing resources to save cost, improve speed & keep up security.
The question arises why do we need the maintenance? Here are the top reasons:
- Cloud services providers like AWS (Amazon web services) and Google keep upgrading their services. If those upgrade patches are not applied, then the system might be vulnerable to hackers to attack & disrupt business.
- Cloud service providers also keep releasing new versions of the services. They often reduce costs and optimize speed. Leaving those freebies on the table is harmful to intelligent businesses.
- Over time, engineers keep junk on servers, e.g., unnecessary old log files, backups, etc. They add to the server cost.
- Often temporary cloud services started are not removed. This has happened with one of our clients whose POC (proof of concept) servers were not removed. Simply by removing them, we optimized 20% of cost savings.
What AWS cloud consulting services & AWS cloud engineering services do we offer?
We offer multiple cloud services on AWS (Amazon web services). Services range from Amazon cloud consulting services, Amazon cloud engineering services & AWS cloud migration services which include adopting cloud, maintaining cloud services, and implementing alert systems & best practices:
- Infrastructure setup for your software project by top AWS cloud practitioners.
- Setting up DevOps that includes - Setting up monitoring, grade alerts, set up alerts, setup communications/notifications, setup auto remediations, or SoP-based remediations.
- Set up server access management.
- Infrastructure maintenance service, which consists of weekly reporting on the health of the system & does necessary patching & upgrades. Usually starts at 500 USD per month.
- AWS cloud migration services - Migration from on-premises to cloud.
- Convert your current AWS services to IaC (Infrastructure as Code) so that change management is not human-dependent.
- AWS cloud consulting services - Audit AWS services to recommend cost, performance & security optimizations.
- Set up & manage AWS Connect services as a cloud contact center.
Why Fastcurve for an offshore Amazon AWS cloud services company?
Fastcurve as an Amazon AWS cloud services provider has delivered client expectations with quality & timely results, enabling them to earn revenues for years. Global teams trust us to set up & manage AWS cloud services.
- Delivering AWS cloud services for 4+ years.
- 30+ projects.
- Senior Project Managers, Architects who have spent decades in the industry solving use cases.
- On-time delivery of AWS projects.
- Zero defect policy.
- Defect warranty period.
- Top AWS cloud practitioners.
- 50k+ hours of work experience on Amazon cloud computing.
We go beyond cloud services!
Most AWS cloud services companies typically focus on implementation aspects. We go beyond normal AWS cloud consulting services.
Fastcurve ensures overall progress, even better than top AWS cloud services companies. We set up:
- An agile development process.
- Best engineering practices.
- Change management process.
- Release management process.
- Support in earning free credits from external tools like AWS.
When compared to top AWS cloud consulting companies, overall development is faster, costs less & quality is better.
Our success stories!
- Reduced AWS (Amazon web services) cost by 50% for clients that adopted our AWS cloud consulting services. AWS services running at a high cost for 2 years.
- Setting up AWS (Amazon web services) infrastructure under AWS cloud application development services for 20+ clients, from scratch.
- Setting up an early warning system for logistics applications by setting real-time monitoring & alerts. An unusual CPU usage hike identified the hack of servers by crypto mining hackers.
- Setting up scalable architecture for travel applications where destinations get added gradually. System load capacity increases by vertically scaling the services.
Fastcurve as your preferred AWS cloud services provider & custom software development agency for solving your use cases
If you are looking for a cloud services company that can solve your use cases, connect with us today. We have built & managed AWS cloud services for complex & intricate mobile applications, web applications, internal systems & middleware.
Fastcurve is an IT services company that provides cloud implementation & consulting services, app development services (Mobile Application development services), android development services, iOS development services, web development services, and custom software development services.
We have been among the top IT consulting firms & IT outsourcing companies consistently providing value to clients at 7 global locations.
Why should I choose Fastcurve for AWS cloud services?
By choosing Fastcurve, you get engaged with top AWS cloud practitioners who have given stellar services for decades. Not only this, you get access to Fastcurve pre-built accelerators
that speed up delivery & hence reduce overall cost. Other than defined use cases & features, some of the important aspects we cover are:
- Cost-optimized solutions.
- Infrastructure as Code for improved change management.
- DevOps design for monitoring, alert & remediation.
How to reduce AWS cost?
Right interventions can save AWS costs up to 50%. Regular audit AWS services for identifying, timely implementing upgrades, cleanup files & backups, upgrading to services that save cost, monitoring & optimize resources.